San Xavier Mission School is determined to provide a high quality of Catholic education in the Tucson area, currently the school serves grades K-8. Established in 1864, the Mission school has provided a Catholic education for the Tohono O'odham people and all Native Americans in the area. The staff is experienced and committed to excellence in the education and Catholic formation of all students.
In 2002 the school was blessed with a new wing and construction to upgrade the rest of the facilities. The construction doubled the size of the school. Now there are four additional classrooms, a state of the art computer lab, an art room, a meeting room that doubles as a music room, and storage space. This facility improvement has greatly enhanced the ability of the school to provide the best education in the area.